A bedtime story about a man who finds his way through music, a joyous, infectious tale. Where most music stories have a rise and a fall this one has a beginning, then a lull, then a rise, and a level bit of talking, then another rise, then a moment of contemplation, then a change of pace, a figurative rebirth and finally it ends with an anticlimactic revelation. No need to stay awake and good luck trying but if for some reason you can't fall asleep I really had fun with this story so I hope you do too.
This “Trending Twitter Tale” Is based on what was rising online on 9/14/14 at 8:44pm PDT.
Please fill out this survey and help the show at http://podsurvey.com/sleep -It takes 5 minutes and is a new survey so we need everyone to help!! This is the kind of simple support that is essential to the show. THANKS!!!
- Please welcome our sponsor Audible by signing up for a 30 trial at www.audible.com/lullz and download a FREE audiobook!
- Support our sponsor SleepPhones goto www.sleepwithpodcast.com/sleepphones and use “SLEEPWITHME” for $5 off your order.
- Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- Please review and subscribe in iTunes
- Willie Young
- Brandon Marshall
- Pitch Perfect
- Jared Allen