Night Walk | Get Besos #10 | Sleep With Me #369
Join RW as he lulls James to sleep. (22:54 Episode Starts) Then follow along as he takes a nice nighttime stroll through a park. You'll be drifted to sleep and away from manufactured daytime problems like dishpan hands.
03:30 All Music Ends
13:52 Thanks to Lauren, Nick, Jed, Mark and Garry
- Lauren Spohrer of Two Serious Ladies and Criminal
- Hot Pod News by Nick Quah
- Man Afraid of Everything by Jed
- WTF- “Remembering Garry Shandling”
17:21 Last time on Get Besos
22:54 Episode Begins
01:01:15 Thanks and Goodnight
- Please fill out this survey and help the show at http://podsurvey.com/sleep -It takes 5 minutes and is a new survey so we need everyone to help!! This is the kind of simple support that is essential to the show. THANKS!!!
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- Please review and subscribe in iTunes
Facebook Community A place to share and be shared with other listeners!!!!
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Show Edited and Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
The “Mystery Bard” is played by Jonathan Mann who also writes the lullabies.
Sleep With Me is written by Drew Ackerman and “performed” by Dearest Scooter