Water Treatment | Get Besos #5 | Sleep With Me #354
Climb and bed, fluff your pillows and prepare to be de-rivetted by a visit to a water treatment plant. (starts at 20:02) Water will flow and carry you off to dreamland as RW and James Cash Penny try and make sense of why they have not met any people yet.
- Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- Please review and subscribe in iTunes
- “This Podcast is like Crack for Insomniacs” by Simone Ubaldi
- “How to Lull a Grown-Up to Sleep” bu Malia Wollan in NYT Magazine
- Scallywags Kickstarter for “The Butterfly's Adventure Tour”
- Jason Silver's “The Year I Got the Runs”
20:02 Last time on Get Besos
24:01 Story starts
57:54 Thank you and goodnight
Facebook Community A place to share and be shared with other listeners!!!!
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Show Edited and Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
Sleep With Me is written by Drew Ackerman and “performed” by Dearest Scooter