Do Pornography and Portugal's's Geography sound the same? (story starts at 13:08) In a world where Mother Nature's voice drones on while you sleep does it matter? What about to the overprotective parent of your inner child? Would that parent let you have a sleepover with squirrels? Will the puppy in the hamper close its eyes? If you are reading this you should start to close yours.
13:08 Mother Nature takes the mic
SORRY but somehow I deleted all screenshots from my phone. I thought they were backing up to the cloud somewhere but I have not found the correct cloud yet. Working on it. So the redditation may remain a mystery but you guys are smart enough to figure it out if you need to.
Links by Damon D on the Backup:
2:31 Great Brick Act of 1826
11:18 How to Rob a Bank with a Bus Time Machine
13:30 Oklahoma City in the Playoffs
16:46 The Mother Nature – Verse (Blue Matter is also a Jazz Album by John Scofield)
20:33 Mother Nature has Needs (this link is almost wholly unrelated to what Scooter was talking about)
28:39 Carrots and Dominance
33:30 Mistake within a story within a story
39:44 David Dinkins 1991
42:16 It's Nice to be Important, but its important to be nice (Also, its not nice to fool Mother Nature)
47:33 Cambium (veins)
49:56 Portugal's Geography (Totally different from Portography )
Show Nots from Damon D on the backup (donate to his fundraiser for the Iron Man Foundation)
- 16:46 The Mother Nature – Verse (Blue Matter is also a Jazz Album by John Scofield)
- 20:33 Mother Nature has Needs (this link is almost wholly unrelated to what Scooter was talking about)
- 28:39 Carrots and Dominance
- 33:30 Mistake within a story within a story
- 39:44 David Dinkins 1991
- 42:16 It's Nice to be Important, but its important to be nice (Also, its not nice to fool Mother Nature)
- 47:33 Cambium (veins)
- WHAT DOES IT TAKE????
- 3:30 The James Taylor Fan Club is after Scooter
- 16:30 MindMender (Which is also a clinic for concussion recovery)
- 20:27 Bricks of Benevolence (4 Bricks of Kindness)
- 35:08 Gold Crones (Also a Czech Currency)
- 37:15 Wonder Water
- 40:08 Dan and the Granite Man
- 43:47 Pyramid Fallout
- 49:26 Opening a Fairy Godmother's Mail is a Federal Offense
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute.
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
Sleep With Me is narrated by Dearest Scooter and written by Drew Ackerman