Greaser Angel on a Canned Food Drive | Redditation Road Trip
How to make a sleep sandwich? One layer of pillowy boredom covered with a thinly sliced heartfelt story. Spread on some nonsense and a dollop of misguided selfish narration then layer with another heartwarming character. Top with a bun covered in seeds of senselessness. By the time it is constructed you should be ready for breakfast.
3:06 Thanks (comments)
8:07 Open (comments)
Reddit links with time codes below
Note #1 Click at your own risk…I have not had a chance to check these links, they should be fine but they could also take you anywhere.
Note #2 When recording the show I only had the screenshots so I don't even know what the real story is behind the links. (Except this week I had to click on the Me and my mates one as soon as I saw it)
18:01 This is what I woke up to on Christmas after I broke down & told my brother that I couldn't afford to buy big presents this year since I could barely feed myself. (comments)
20:18 Facebook faces (comments)
22:11 My daughter turned 3 today. Here she is with her kitten, Celery. (comments)
25:13 Anthony Hopkins testing different masks for Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs. (comments)
27:20 Peek-a-hoo (comments)
28:51 6,000-year-old temple unearthed in Ukraine (comments)
33:09 Google's Self-Driving Car Hits Roads Next Month—Without a Wheel or Pedals | WIRED (comments)
36:52 TIL there is an episode of Supernatural in which the two main characters are sent to an alternate universe in which they play the actors that play their characters on Supernatural (themselves) who are in the middle of filming an episode of a TV show called Supernatural. (comments)
41:16 New desk at work and I had no idea it was normal for the ground to shake when people walk by (comments)
42:10 yquist holds onto the puck for 30s to score a crazy OT winner (comments)
44:24 ELI5: Why does phone voice quality still suck, while Skype and FaceTime sounds like the person is right next to me? (comments)
45:14 Well, sheet… (comments)
51:01 Me and my mates a operate 140 camera timefreeze array, took some shots when the TV show was off air. (comments)
55:05 U.S. Formally Ends War In Afghanistan (comments)
Links from Damon D on the backup
- 5:25 Mark Maron
- 6:38 Harry Styles
- 8:36 Space Oddity (Major Tom, not Tong. What is Tong anyway?) vs. Ziggy Stardust
- 10:41 Adrift on the Sea 1942 (Kool-Aid invented in 1927 by Edwin Perkins; Sunscreen first commercially available in 1936)
- 12:08 Aunt Matilda sounds like Louise (Vienna Sausages make Scooter Gassy)
- 13:17 Road Trip Rules
- 14:10 Scent and Memory
- 15:18 Bruce (who becomes Bob at about 20 min mark)
- 16:21 Black Chevy Nova (with a clutch)
- 16:31 The Outsiders
- 19:09 Chevy Nova Gas Mileage (approx 9.2)
- 19:33 Greaser Angel
- 20:04 Bob and his Gray Tercel
- 21:34 Roberto Duran
- 21:52 Duran Duran
- 24:21 Silence of the Lambs
- 26:12 Foster Hopkins Nova (mobile)
- 27:25 Pika Who? (Pikachu – Scooter is bad at knock-knock jokes)
- 29:03 6,000 year old temple (Andyana Jones?)
- 29:44 46% Ukrainian
- 31:05 The Greatest Gift a Gifter-gift-giver can know (referred three-fold)
- 33:13 Google Self Driving Car (WIRED )
- 36:57 Supernatural Episode (Spoiler Alert )
- 38:49 States that border California (Not Montana or Utah, yes Oregon, Nevada, Arizona)
- 39:54 Martha's Vinyard (or an island close to it –Nantucket )
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute.
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
Sleep With Me is narrated by Dearest Scooter and written by Drew Ackerman