The Magic Penny Has Come My Way | Metastasis #38 | Sleep With Me #361
Sleep to Scooter's spare change. (starts at 17:43) You won't be surpised to find out Ol' Scooter is a penny talker who gets blow off by birds. Fall asleep to the sweet sounds of a child asking “What's a penny”. Goodnight.
- Please welcome our sponsor Audible by signing up for a 30 trial at www.audible.com/lullz and download a FREE audiobook!
- Support our sponsor SleepPhones goto www.sleepwithpodcast.com/sleepphones and use “SLEEPWITHME” for $5 off your order.
- Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- Please review and subscribe in iTunes
3:00 All music ends
17:43 Episode starts
33:54 Metastasis recap
48:47 Breaking Bad recap
01:07:41 Thanks and goodnight
Facebook Community A place to share and be shared with other listeners!!!!
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Show Edited and Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
Sleep With Me is written by Drew Ackerman and “performed” by Dearest Scooter