348 – Evolving Ponytails | Get Besos S2E3
The pot will only be stired in the most mediocre of ways to settle you into bed. (story at 17:25) The plot will lumber as you drift to slumber and I will distract your dread.
00:24:15 Pony tails and hair folices 50 questions about hell you were stupid enough to ask
00:26:53 You telling me hair folices can evolve in hell? can I quote you for Buffoon weekly
- Flint Water Fund
- Spunout.ie -10 Podcasts That You Need to Have in Your Life by Evelyn Coffin
- CurrentlyKelli -Three Things That Help Me Sleep
- Is sleep the latest weapon in performance? by Andrew Franklyn-Miller
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- From our Patron of the Month Anya- “There is something or rather someone very talented that I support and follow on my Facebook page. His name is James Chatburn he is a musician from Sydney, Australia, and I truly like his music. It is neo-soul, indie-electronic stuff.” Here is the link to his page https://www.facebook.com/
Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
Please review and subscribe in iTunes
Facebook Community A place to share and be shared with other listeners!!!!
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Show Edited and Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
Sleep With Me is written by Drew Ackerman and “performed” by Dearest Scooter