346 – Not Debate Club Material | Metastasis #33
Your bedtime story is partly the tale of our western hero “Shame Good” heading to the wise sentence shop. (starts at 17:56) It starts with a dull dance around debate club and the “Strunk and White Fancast”. Grab a handful of nose balloons and drift across the threshold to sleep.
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- In Praise of ‘Sleep With Me,’ the Podcast That Bores You to Slumber by BEN COSGROVE
- Former FBLA Reporter Impeached by Model UN | Sleep With Me #256
- From our Patron of the Month Anya- “There is something or rather someone very talented that I support and follow on my Facebook page. His name is James Chatburn he is a musician from Sydney, Australia, and I truly like his music. It is neo-soul, indie-electronic stuff.” Here is the link to his page https://www.facebook.com/
- Welcome our new sponsor Casper! Support the show AND get a premium mattress at a fraction of the cost by going to www.casper.com/dullz and MAKE SURE to use the promo code DULLZ to get $50 off a new bed!
- Strunk and White
- Funk and Wagnalls
17:56 Buenas que pena Shame good
29:17 Metastasis recap
42:36 Breaking Bad
58:39 Thank yous
Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
Facebook Community A place to share and be shared with other listeners!!!!