How many gifts were given in tonight’s episode? Sleep with be gifted and regifted again via dreams and Newhart, Poems of the night, flowers, sparrows and chuggers. My hope is the long night will be quelled by rest.
Please fill out this survey and help the show at http://podsurvey.com/sleep -It takes 5 minutes and is a new survey so we need everyone to help!! This is the kind of simple support that is essential to the show. THANKS!!!
- Please welcome our sponsor Audible by signing up for a 30 trial at www.audible.com/lullz and download a FREE audiobook!
- Support our sponsor SleepPhones goto www.sleepwithpodcast.com/sleepphones and use “SLEEPWITHME” for $5 off your order.
- Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- “Acquainted With The Night” by Robert Frost
- “Flying at Night” by Ted Kooser
- “Hymm to the Night” by Henry Wordsworth Longfellow
- “Night Funeral in Harlem” by Langston Hughes
- “Window” and “Summer Stars” by Carl Sandburg
- “Rhapsody on a Windy Night” by T.S. Eliot
- Summer Night, Riverside by Sara Teasdale