“The Daddy Long Leg Who Watched Too Much TV” | Trending Tuesdays
How do you get to sleep? By listening to this bedtime tale of a spider who lived his life in a house with a post cyber monday refurbished TV that was always on. It is as dull as it sounds but the story has a moral that is even duller. Fall asleep to another Trending Twitter Tale based on what was trending in 7/10/14 at about 8:31pm PDT.
Trending Tuesdays are where we make up a bedtime story based on what is trending on twitter.
Please fill out this survey and help the show at http://podsurvey.com/sleep -It takes 5 minutes and is a new survey so we need everyone to help!! This is the kind of simple support that is essential to the show. THANKS!!!
Please review and subscribe in iTunes
- Please welcome our sponsor Audible by signing up for a 30 trial at www.audible.com/lullz and download a FREE audiobook!
- Support our sponsor SleepPhones goto www.sleepwithpodcast.com/sleepphones and use “SLEEPWITHME” for $5 off your order.
- Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- Please review and subscribe in iTunes
Older episodes can be found here
- Taco Bell
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- Stah Lyiiiiiiing
- Daddy Long Legs
- Are Daddy Long Legs Poisonous?
- Are Daddy Long Legs Spiders?
- Ethics of killing insects
- Syracuse, NY
- Bronx, NY
- East Los Angeles, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Alameda, CA
- Big Brother
- BBC Question Time
- Pat Riley's Hair