“There’s a lotta good stuff about the swamp” or the lagoon…words of wisdom from a creature with eyes that were too round for my taste. A terrible title, as is the case this week, does not always indicate a terrible story, just a story with a long drawn out beginning and then some bad metaphors are sprinkled in an attempt to come across as a storyteller. Alas you should be asleep for the parts with the pizza and the mating, but don’t worry there is not mating with pizzas. Sleep well dear listener for this is a trip in the metaverse better left to those who can successfully lick the sky.
This Trending Tale is based on what was hot on Twitter on 10/12/14 at 5:02 PM PDT
Please fill out this survey and help the show at http://podsurvey.com/sleep -It takes 5 minutes and is a new survey so we need everyone to help!! This is the kind of simple support that is essential to the show. THANKS!!!
- Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- Please review and subscribe in iTunes
- Tony Romo
- St. Louis to Nash
- The Creature from the Black Lagoon
- All songs referenced in this show like “Creature from the Black Lagoon” will be on our Spotify playlist or you can add the ones I missed!
- Messi episode
- Zombie football players??
- Pac Man cartoon
- Beaver Lake Nature Center
- “Hawkeye” was a mistaken reference to Hawkman, not the dude from MASH or The Avengers
- Flash Gordon’s hawk dude is “Prince Vultan”
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute.
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night’s rest, you’ve found the podcast for you.
Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Scott
Sleep With Me is narrated by Dearest Scooter and written by Drew Ackerman