Our Superfriends need to make some quick decisions. What is the best way to solve a super level problem? How about a deliberate system of questions and answers. Sound boring enough to put you to sleep? It is, but with just enough sexual tension to keep your brain at bay.
- Mez calls it a flowchart but it’s actually a Decision Tree
- Magic/Novelty Eight Ball
- Fuddy Duddy
- “You’re The One That I Want”
- Links From Steve in Arkansas
- https://librivox.org/the-natural-history-of-selborne-by-gilbert-white/ This one is a bunch of letters on natural history read by a great narrator with a British accent…
- https://librivox.org/ghost-stories-of-an-antiquary-by-m-r-james/ Same reader as above but with classic Victorian ghost stories….
A new bedtime story series to help you fall asleep. Superdull is the story of a team of superheroes who are awaiting earth’s hour of greatest need.
until they are called into action.
This is the tale of their waiting….UNTIL the waiting is interrupted by a strange energy spike.
Be gripped! Be surprised! Be forewarned! Be bored to sleep!