Falling asleep on a golden crown or a golden pond is never a good idea, don’t even think about sleeping on a golden crone. Tonight you’ll sleep in your bed as we discuss the mundane things I relate to this episode like turnips, parsnips and rutabagas. And that’s just one segment. Good night!
- Trouble by Ray LaMontagne on Spotify Playlist “Sleep With Me” please add songs that I miss from the show to this playlist!!!
- Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf on playlist
- “On Golden Pond” @Wikipedia | @rottentomatoes | @imdb
- Roger Ebert review of “On Golden Pond”
- 1982 Oscars
- Since U Been Gone
- Max Martin
- Dr. Luke
- Lyrics to “Since U Been Gone”
- Brazier @historyforkids.org | @wikipedia
- Survival Doctor on CO poisoning
- CDC CO FAQ
- Stallion Heart @gameofthrones.wikia.com
- Dosh Khaleen
- Quotes from “The Goonies”
- Samcooks on Root Veggies
- Beric Dondarrion @gameofthroneswikia | @awoiaf
- Disappearing Blonde Gene
- Blonde Hair Genetics Question
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute.
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland. If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night’s rest, you’ve found the podcast for you.
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me Artwork by His Grace Scott
“Game of Drones” Only Feed Cover Art by Ken Ackerman
Sleep With Me is narrated by Dearest Scooter and written by Drew Ackerman