#67 An Earful of Mother Nature | “Get Besos!”
Mother Nature has just finished telling a long and boring tale and everyone is trying to make sense of it. What does she want? Hopefully we'll find out tonight!
In our weekly series- Richard Warren Sears and James Cash Penny are stuck in limbo with nothing to do, UNTIL, they decide to return to earth and “GET BESOS!”
Older Episodes of Get Besos Can Be Found Here
- Sphere of Influence
- JCPenny's “Re-branding Way Off” via Business Insider in 2012
- Mother Nature
- 7 Types of Stories -according to Adweek
- “What the Luddites Really Fought Against” via Smithsonianmag.com
- Erotic on Thesaurus.com
- Understanding Sexual Fetishes on Kinseyconfidental.com
- “High Culture vs Pop Culture for Engaging Students” via theguardian.com
- “The Secret Garden”
- Craftsman Tools
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night. As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute.
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland. If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
On Twitter @dearestscooter
- “Drops of H20” J.Lang / CC BY 3.0 as podcast open
- “Longing for Tumbleweeds” by Admiral Bob / CC BY 3.0 as theme for “Get Besos!”
Sleep With Me is narrated by Dearest Scooter and written by Drew Ackerman