Will our heroes escape the hell hound Cerebus? Why would they ever hang out with a man who may have assulted every plant in the NYC Botanical Gardens? Can they thread the needle? All these questions will be answered in a manner so dull you WILL fall asleep. Like a guided meditation or ASMR that gets you out of hell, maybe.
Older Episodes of Get Besos Can Be Found Here
- Kelvin temperature scale
- Muppet Lunchboxes on Muppet wiki
- More about Vintage lunchboxes and more photos on Buzzfeed
- Matthew 19:24 on Biblehub
- More about Eye of a needle and religions on Wikipedia
- Get The Hell Out
- Frank J Sprague (no know issues with potted plants or sandwiches or cakes)
- The New York Botanical Garden
- “Under The Skin” trailer
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute. This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware.
It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland. If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
On Twitter @dearestscooter
- “Drops of H20” J.Lang / CC BY 3.0 as podcast open
- “Longing for Tumbleweeds” by Admiral Bob / CC BY 3.0 as theme for “Get Besos!”
The Great Muppet Caper trailer