I Am The Llama That Knocks | Metastasis #39 | Sleep With Me #364
I search for the cornerstone within me, while talking to sheep about Marx and Engels. (starts at 15:07) The sheep will just chew and sing so it won't get partisan. Sweet sleep should surround you like a cozy wool comforter.
46:46 Breaking Bad
- Please welcome our sponsor Audible by signing up for a 30 trial at www.audible.com/lullz and download a FREE audiobook!
- Support our sponsor SleepPhones goto www.sleepwithpodcast.com/sleepphones and use “SLEEPWITHME” for $5 off your order.
- Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- Please review and subscribe in iTunes
Facebook Community A place to share and be shared with other listeners!!!!
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Show Edited and Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
The “Mystery Bard” is played by Jonathan Mann who also writes the lullabies.
Sleep With Me is written by Drew Ackerman and “performed” by Dearest Scooter