346 – Not Debate Club Material | Metastasis #33
Your bedtime story is partly the tale of our western hero “Shame Good” heading to the wise sentence shop. (starts at 17:56) It starts with a dull dance around debate club and the “Strunk and White Fancast”. Grab a handful of nose balloons and drift across the threshold to sleep.
- Please support our Patreon at just a dollar a month!!!
- In Praise of ‘Sleep With Me,’ the Podcast That Bores You to Slumber by BEN COSGROVE
- Former FBLA Reporter Impeached by Model UN | Sleep With Me #256
- From our Patron of the Month Anya- “There is something or rather someone very talented that I support and follow on my Facebook page. His name is James Chatburn he is a musician from Sydney, Australia, and I truly like his music. It is neo-soul, indie-electronic stuff.” Here is the link to his page https://www.facebook.com/
- Welcome our new sponsor Casper! Support the show AND get a premium mattress at a fraction of the cost by going to www.casper.com/dullz and MAKE SURE to use the promo code DULLZ to get $50 off a new bed!
- Strunk and White
- Funk and Wagnalls
17:56 Buenas que pena Shame good
29:17 Metastasis recap
42:36 Breaking Bad
58:39 Thank yous
Please use our Amazon link to support the show. Thank You!
Please review and subscribe in iTunes
Facebook Community A place to share and be shared with other listeners!!!!
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Show Edited and Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
Sleep With Me is written by Drew Ackerman and “performed” by Dearest Scooter