Cinderella, her Fairy Godmother and her Stepmother have returned, with a new tale to fall asleep to, including lots of backstories and explanations and speeches, some world building, pondering of meaning, yearning for understanding and of course a quest. Technically the quest will take place outside of the story being told BUT none of that matters as soon you should be sleeping, so keep the silly questions to yourself.
A Supercut of Season One on YouTube (Audio Only)
Links from Damon D on the backup
– 1:14 Scooter is the Pied Piper of racing thoughts. (or maybe more like Paul Harvey?)
– 4:30 Austin Gastronomy
– 4:57 Beak and Skiff Cider
– 7:48 Agatha graduated an anger management course at Fairy Land Community
– 8:32 Orienteering (fisher folks)
– 10:43 In the film adaptation Roland will be played by Sean Bean (SPOILER ALERT
for this link, and not just like a little bit, but almost every movie Sean Bean's ever been
– 11:18 Coronated as Queen
– 11:27 Lord Larry of Ladybird
– 13:42 Rabble Rousers and Jerk Faces
– 15:09 Agatha should probably be careful how she speaks to the Lord and Lady of the
Podcast. Otherwise she may get defenestrated.
– 16:32 Fairyland Microclimate Forecast
– 17:45 While Charges were pressed, Agatha was acquitted on all counts.
– 19:30 Fairy Scones
– 21:09 People that read all those books (aka Scholars)
– 23:26 The Fairies' god is a jerk-face
– 25:06 Tinker rumors (Pixies are made up)
– 30:22 Tinker Work (also a name for a Tinsmith)
– 37:25 Agatha's Approval rating is -8%
– Agatha's first official act as Leader will be to repeal Cinderella's long standing ban on
naming things (as it makes navigation exceedingly difficult)
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute.
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland.
If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me podcast art created by Always Trending Up Scott & Jennifer
Sleep With Me is narrated by Dearest Scooter and written by Drew Ackerman