Tonight we invoke Macy's invocation of the “Spirit of America” with sugar, spending, and stuff. This podcast will be boring but polarization via paralysis. Or something smart and smart. The Gregger will crush any tension and there will be hugs!
03:36 Thank Yous
08:55 Setup of this Episode (real dull)
Singing in the Shower and Last Christmas added to Spotify Playlist
Strange thing I said- “Like a cat purring but a person talking”
Ray said “This parade is making me political.”
- EW's Macy's Parade Play by Play
- Silver Spoons was the show that featured “The Ricker”
- Amy Kule
- Mo'ne Davis
- Joey Fatone was in *NSYNC
- Saturday Morning Preview Specials
- Ken Marino
- The State
- TKTS Booth
- The Last Ship
- “The Sound of Music” Live! starred Carrie Underwood
- Lucy Hale is 25 years old
- Becky G sang “Can't Stop Dancing”
- Ashley Tisdale sang “Last Christmas” a few parades ago
- Sesame Street's history at Parade
- Marching Band Covers of “Shake it Off” and “Happy” were great
Sleep With Me is a bedtime story designed to take your mind off of the racing thoughts that keep you awake at night.
As you listen you will find yourself distracted from your worries and drifting off into dreamland..due to the fact the story gets a little bit more boring with each passing minute.
This podcast is a little weird, a bit silly and a tad offensive so beware. It is very similar to ASMR or guided meditation bedtime story that slowly carries you off to slumber.
“Sleep With Me” is a groundbreaking podcast created to help you fall asleep. So get in bed, press play and drift off into dreamland. If you struggle with insomnia or just getting a good night's rest, you've found the podcast for you.
On Twitter @dearestscooter
Music by Christopher Postill @ Sounds Like An Earful Podcast “A Podcast about collecting stories, tinkering with noises and fumbling with really big questions”
Sleep With Me Artwork by His Grace Scott
“Game of Drones” Only Feed Cover Art by Ken Ackerman
Sleep With Me is narrated by Dearest Scooter and written by Drew Ackerman